View Single Post
Unread 23 Oct 2007, 16:06   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: OiNK closed down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
What did you spend money on, once you'd managed to get all their music off the net for free?
Their CDs? Other merchandise? Going to concerts (although not that last one much, as I can't be bothered to go to London - although it must be noted that the amount of money an artist gets from royalties compared to gigs is absolutely pathetic)? In Bad Religion's case, I own ~12 albums or EPs by them.

The "once you have downloaded something you're not allowed to buy it by internet law" thing is an assumption which is really bizarre to me.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote