Thread: Logbook entry
View Single Post
Unread 6 Dec 2006, 16:54   #20
cura
Pro. Elbow Licker

cura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to beholdcura is a splendid one to behold
Re: Logbook entry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Hmm last time I checked, I saw more (read alot more) ND whining about eXilition then vice versa. And all exi began pming all ND officers... ' yeah right!'
Can't you just get over it and settle for your #2 spot once more?
it's not like we entered the round pretending not to take it serious and then suddenly drop all acts and show our true intention with the round :/

do you honestly think ND minds not winning after playing 20 rounds and not winning a single one of them? if we gave a **** about that then I think we'd have quit 15 rounds ago
there's alot of other reasons to play this shitty game (actually only one, but I won't explain that to an alliance like exi) than winning tbh.. seems like alot of ppl have forgotten this is still just a game.. a game you play with other people

so please, if you wanna try to break ND, you'll have to come with alot of other things than "fleetcrashers" and "haha you didn't win!"..
cura is offline   Reply With Quote