Thread: r21 stats
View Single Post
Unread 9 Mar 2007, 19:34   #11
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts
Re: r21 stats

no, i just came back to PA mid r16 to witness ascendancy's... well... ascendancy... for the lack of a better word. I am not saying that asc's win was due to stat's design (eventho, partially, its futile to deny it. But only in small part). Its the fact that you have used the weakness in design, the difference of gamestyle that came into being, first, without warning.

Hence, if you would be given the rights to design a set of stats, in my oppinion, you would implement a style that would not be disclosed to others. Its how you play. Nothing bad about it, but given all the skill of players gathered in ascendancy, implementation of a hidden tactics would be to the fullest expence.

The question is... where do we find an un-biased party to design a set of stats that would have enough knowlege of the system to make it "playable" and "original" and actually prevent every involved party (usually a loosing one) from blaming "shit stats" for their failures during the round.
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote