Thread: Summer is Here!
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 20:29   #10
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Summer is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I'm repeatedly told by all and sundry that The Wire is the best TV show ever, but I can't be bothered to start it.
If you watch no other TV for the rest of your life, watch The Wire. Seriously, it really is as good as everyone says (and it's probably still better than that). Worth it just for the crime scene investigation carried out using nothing but the words 'shit' and 'mother****er' (which, if they were not already cornerstones of your vocabulary, will become so after you've spent most of your waking hours watching the show).
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote