Thread: Summer is Here!
View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2007, 19:48   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Summer is Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I think my first port of call will be the continuously-hyped Heroes, though I am concerned it will be just as crap as Mutant X.
Such concerns are unfounded. I won't bother hyping it up anymore - it has it's fault but it's by the far the best of the current series that I watch. Admittedly, the only ones I keep up to date with are Smallville (simply so I can be annoyed), Lost (so I can bemused and annoyed) and Supernatural (I don't even know why). BSG is obviously still brilliant but that ended a while ago.

I'm repeatedly told by all and sundry that The Wire is the best TV show ever, but I can't be bothered to start it.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote