Thread: Emo or Chav
View Single Post
Unread 15 May 2006, 00:41   #12
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Emo or Chav

Never ever ever as a chav as I just can't stand the little twats.
But the whole whiney emo thing gets old quickly too.

I don't know what you'd class how I dress as, so I'll list and someone can advise me.
- Usually some sort of surf-brand tshirt, or something vaguely "funny". Standard student gear. Usually dark colours, NEVER white. Most of the time not plain as it's just too boring.
- Usually loose-fit jeans if it's coldish (ie. normally in this country), shorts that at least go below the knees or 3/4 lengths otherwise. Jeans blue. Shorts generally light colours.
- Grip-jaw belt (slightly emo I suppose)
- Slip-on trainers. Not white or black. Again these tend to be "surfey", you know the type probably. The current ones I have on now are sort of olive green mainly.
- Jumpers/tops are more varied but most of mine come from Next.

In other words, if you define a third options, "student", that's me.