Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:58   #49
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I hope you don't smash too much of your house when throwing those bricks around.
this is grade A political material.

but

there is a point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuaistic
that was comical. but then im gay, so thats summat i c very often, and i can imagine the facial expressions.

hehe

o btw coldplay rule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Am I the only one who was seriously thinking that I was reading a post by Yahwe just now and going "What the..."?
let's play a game of HUNT THE SIMILARITIES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artuaistic
that was comical. but then im gay, so thats summat i c very often, and i can imagine the facial expressions.

hehe

o btw coldplay rule
well... I can use apostrophes, i don't use words like summat, i type out 'i see', i can spell 'oh' and i am too old to know who cold play are ....

BUT OF COURSE YOU KEEP SWEARING BLIND THAT IT WASN'T THE WORD GAY YOU REACTED TO

even you can't be convinced. (oh and if you dare to mention visual aids again may i point out that i have a full line of bright green blobs and that his sig is bright blue)

but it can't be the word gay that made you post. it can't be

EXCEPT THAT THERE IS NO OTHER ****ING EXPLANATION IS THERE????????????

AND POST AFTER ****ING POST BY YOU CAN'T HIDE THIS TRUTH CAN THEY.