Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 01:20   #41
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
What you think I did.

Someone without an avatar and thus lacking the normal quick visual representation of the poster, just like you have, made a post with no capitalisation and double line spacing, just like you do. This had me under the impression that I was going to be reading a post made by you. The poster stated that he was a homosexual, just like you are, but then the contents of the post were completely unlike something you would normally post.

Since hardly any newcomers ever come onto General Discussions, my first subconcious thought was not "Oh, this is clearly someone I've never seen before", but "What the hell is Yahwe talking about?". Then, I looked to the left of the post and noticed that it was in fact someone else, clearing up all confusion. Then, I decided to make a post about it.
hi nodrog

... oh wait ... sorry...

but you must understand. he types in english, you type in english. he uses paragraphs, you use praragraphs...

it wasn't until i read the crap you wrote that i realised it wasn't nodrog. but i still made a post about it afterwards.

not for any reason i just did.

for christ's sake leshy look at the original post. no one in their right mind could think it was me. AND THEN THERE'S THE FACT OF HIS BRIGHT BLUE SIG (THAT 'VISUAL REPRESENTATION' YOU SEEM TO NEED SO MUCH)

so now there are 3 options
1) you did what i've been saying all along and can't admit it
2) you made a stupid mistake between to obviously different posts by people with different nicknames and everything because you need psychiatric help and remedial education (your earlier excuse)
3) you just decided on a whim to post the most utterly boring totaly inconsequential post about 'how you almost did something but then didn't' (your latest excuse)

which one is it leshy?
(PS i think the answer's clear)