Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2005, 00:46   #37
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

no.

now you carried on.

look leshy. i'm not going to let this slide. i don't for a moment believe (yet) that you are seriously bigoted and homophobic: but there is no shortage of people who are.
I will not let it take root in these forums.

not for a second.

because their are people here less confident than me, less arrogant than me, less tough than me. people better than me. who are used to prejudice and bigotry because of their sexual preference. who day by day have to ignore the derogatory use of the word gay.

I don't care how silly you think i'm being by highlighting what you did

you can yell at your screen and roll your eyes. if i get neg rep'd to hell, if i get a reputation for 'being difficult'. it doesn't matter. i am big enough and ugly enough to survive it.

but I will fight this. to the point i bore you all to tears if need be.

what you did was just plain wrong. it was silly, but it wasn't even comedy. it was a cheap dig.

If in future you want to take a cheap attack at me, then attack my hair or my one finger typing or my bad spelling. but for ****'s sake never again attack such a vulnerable group of good people just to make a cheap point at my expense.