Thread: Divs at work
View Single Post
Unread 30 Jun 2005, 20:37   #11
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Divs at work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
pathetic.
As per your instructions.

Ninja edit: I read the rest of your post now that I actually had time to do so. His post was formed pretty much in exactly the same way you type your posts. Moderate to short sentences, each one line apart, using some pretty poor grammar and little punctuation. The reasons you highlighted why the post could not have been yours were exactly the reasons why I was "What the..." upon reading it.

So thanks for stating the obvious and reaffirming my observations.

Last edited by Leshy; 30 Jun 2005 at 20:51.