View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2005, 18:09   #42
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: what car the Pa community drives

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
its a diesel. you might do ok actually. not in a straight drag but round a track i wouldnt 'count you out'

he has power bands
and i know for a fact that polos seem to be gifted with performance that technically they shouldnt be able to achieve.
It's only a diesel in first gear, due to lack of revs. Once you drop it into second the ratios take over and away we fly.

I'd still win.

In fact, with the exception of perhaps Flavius - I challenge you all.

[edit]
Having actually read this thread now, I revoke the challenge invitation to the top two posts, although the 3000GT will likely fall apart by the end of the race anyway...
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote