View Single Post
Unread 7 Sep 2016, 02:53   #129
Annie

Annie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really nice
Re: R68, who plays? who wins?

I am guessing this would be hard to code, but why couldnt fleets that have been in battle not increase in skills? As they combat more the pilots learn their ships better and the weaknesses of other ships thus a 100 vipers that hug 24 Centuars now after 5 battles could hold 30...but those centaurs also get battle hardened so that wont always be a known factor.

I also agree we need to increase the research tree with branches that if like there once was where if you choose this item you cannot go down this branch so you can have differences.

Yes as a scanner I miss the mil scan.

Shout outs to HR you are a real alliance, I tell B-Butcher this all the time, Größe spielt keine Rolle, poor guy, its how you play the game and enjoy yourself.

landen in dieser Runde die Zeit meines Lebens in der Mutter zu haben .

Thankful mascot of the VORHERRSCHAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandvold View Post
Not often I agree with Kaiba, but this isn't a stupid suggestion*. I am a value player and will probably be so in the future as well, but I really like the idea.

I still would want to remove ally fleets as it's a terrible feature for an interesting round. It's far to easy to cover. I'm in Norse and we're probably one of the alliances benefting the most, compared to how we usually would do, of ally fleets, but we still think it's a terrible feature.

Also increase counting planets to either 60 or avg score * number of counting players. Would make it less benefical of def planets. They would still help to keep roids, but as it is now an ally can have 20 def planets which won't count to ally score. Def planets is another thing that makes for less interesting rounds.

Get these three things done and we might finaly have a fun round again.

*After reading the suggestion Kaiba made I would actually say I really like the idea!
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote