View Single Post
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 18:05   #32
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of
Re: Litvinenko, again

Quote:
Up to 100,000 civilians died in the Second Chechen War, it’s exactly the same scale.
I dont think history will care much about Chechnya, but I think people may be still getting killed, directly or indirectly as a result of Britains invasion of Iraq in a hundred years time. Thats harsh for the people of Chechnya* but there you go.

As for the rest of your last post, quite frankly I think its bollocks. I think Blair had his eyes on lucrative civil engineering contracts, and oil deals. Thats my personal view.

Don't get me wrong, Im not saying Putin is an angel, but frankly the "righteous indignation" of my fellow countrymen disgusts me. Our leaders are just as bad as Putin, just not so brazen. They are probably secretly jealous of him: I bet Bush is!

*Who as far as I can tell are mainly fundamentalist loonies like Bush and Bin Laden anyway...
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote