Thread: Disappointment
View Single Post
Unread 23 Dec 2006, 18:01   #25
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Disappointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
In my living room, right this moment, I photographs of a murder victim who, after death, was placed on a trash heap and set on fire. After the smoldering stopped, dogs (no resevoir near however) had barbeque for a few days. My phots are of what's left. I get to sort through them to determine which ones I need to show to the jury. As such, I can understand why you feel reservoir dogs is tame.
I don't think you should show any of them to the jury