Thread: ID Theft/Fraud
View Single Post
Unread 17 Feb 2006, 00:22   #33
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ID Theft/Fraud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Then lets consider what was said theoretical.

I appreciate you consider all the working class to be total charlatans when it comes to discussing money, but for the most part, I tend to find when people get cash stolen, they dont exaggerate the amount they had stolen unless they plan on announcing their entire financial structure to the world.

Thats just personal experience.
we don't know that this couple are working class.

nor can you presume such biggotry from me.

we do know that we are not recieving first hand information.

to quote "someone i work withs parents"

Attack the validity of my proposition kura (if you can understand it: if you can't then ask me to help). don't attack me.