View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2008, 15:08   #39
Munkee
Dictator

Munkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to beholdMunkee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 26 Summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
epic post
Have to say all round i thought denial were full of shit, they were running away with the lead but as i had experienced first hand when i was in ct with a similar lead it doesnt take much to knock you right back down on to your knees. Ive seen a post on the forum about denial not getting much inc? then a reply showing the calls? whether or not denial did have a lot of inc throughout the round i never felt that they had a night of being roided shitless. For this reason.. when the plans for ct/asc/tof/nd/a bit of jen vs denial were discussed it seemed the perfect answer to see what denial were really made of.

Inevitably as i had thought.. denial couldnt handle a beating. Infact after that night (with the plans of nox the following) i started to gain a bit of respect for STOOM. They got beaten down after the cheating discussions, however they came back stronger much like ct had when ministry ****ed them over etc to come 2nd to nd.

Nowerdays i believe what seperates the good allies from the bad is keeping the core of players alive when stuff doesnt go their way. Being able to take constant inc is fair enough.. but being able to pick yourselves up and realise that last night theres not much you could have done to keep your roids is what seperates the good from the shit.

On a side note... how gutting that cronix recalled double fleet catch and sleepless winning would have been the perfect end to the round.
Munkee is offline   Reply With Quote