View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2008, 09:38   #23
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 26 Summary

If anyone cares, LordN summed it up pretty well. Failures in both attack and defence early on spiraled into failures in all areas later on. Prior to VenoX organizing that revenge-hit on LordN I was actually talking to Kenny about organizing a Asc&Den takedown of NoX since I honestly didn't see how we could catch Denial at that point. Even after Denials little stunt I explained to Kenny just why Denial, if even remotely intelligently run, would stay away from Asc and not help NoX(seeing as how NoX were by far the easier alliance to take down due to their flagshipping of certain gals/players), unfortunately Kenny was already being maneuvered out of the alliance by then and the rest of Denial didn't want to hear any of it. So congrats for grasping failure from the jaws of victory DeNox! You out-did even my own expectations!