View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2008, 21:16   #5
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: Round 26 Summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX
Dropping out of university was never anything to do with PA and this was a personal matter that i'd discussed with u as a FRIEND. This is the first I heard about our PA relationship having anything to do with our actual friendship but congratulations on just burning that bridge with me you stupid stuck up ****.

The rest of ur post, i stopped reading after that point btw, is the biggest load of shit ever. You were the most useless HC we had, atleast Mystic was there when he said he'd be and actually scanned more than once this round. Only thing u did all round was create shit videos, post horrible forum posts (which we'd banned u from for obvious reasons) and come up with shit ideas to try and **** up our round to make it more fun for YOU and feed YOUR ego. Well congratulations u did that anyway by spouting crap on the forums and ultimately making us more hated than ascendancy? how the **** did u manage that?

Only people in Denial u had ANY respect from and control over was HellKicker and a couple of ROCK guys, everyone else knew u were the joke HC with no clue how to play PA (when was the last round u ACTUALLY played?).

Congratulations on provoking me into a reply. But u sir are a piece of shit.
Somehow I find myself believing everything you say in this post..fancy that :|