View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2007, 14:39   #26
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A.S.G.'s Angry Anti-Corporation Rant #3687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You're so frustratingly apathetic, Dante
At the moment I'm working 12 hour days to try and ensure as many projects get done as possible at work. I'm fighting a few battles to achieve continuous improvement, all part of the general social struggle towards a better society (etc, etc). Unfortunately, that does mean I've less mental energy to worry about debts under £100 or indeed credits (which exists in another situation) which occurred years ago.

When they do phone up they sometimes say "Well, sir if you don't make a payment it'll damage your credit rating."

I then explain to them I've had my salary (which is average enough) paid into my current bank account for the last two and a half years. And with that bank (with whom I've never had any problems at all over a three/four year sort of period - not a bounced DD or anything like that) they still won't give me a Visa Electron card, which as I understand it is given to children at times. If they can find a way to make it worse then it presently is, then they must let me know immediately. They usually go away at this point.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote