View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2007, 21:22   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A.S.G.'s Angry Anti-Corporation Rant #3687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh also I never have any problems with corporations because I am a nice well-mannered young man with a respectable phone voice who is polite to the people on the end of the phone and so they are nice back to me
Certain corporations just have procedures/systems in place which make it very difficult for their staff to do anything at all, let alone "nice". Sometimes this is no doubt deliberate, but usually seems to be a side-effect of outsourcing/merging/etc and the people lin positions of authority may not even realise.

When dealing with "Three" mobile, the phone agents with were all polite (although the line quality was poor to their Indian call-centre) but to get my contract cancelled involved being put through to another department. Which couldn't be phoned directly, apparently. Everytime I was put through I just held internally for upto 20 mins and then either had to end call or was cut off. I also wrote to them but they apparently didn't receive it (like a fool I didn't use recorded delivery). They kept charging me of course, but I never paid the bill.

No idea if they're still chasing the debt, I'm sure when I re-register on the electoral roll the letters will show up. If they ever get their money, I'm hoping the admin fees will have amounted to whatever it is I owe.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote