View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2007, 20:16   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: A.S.G.'s Angry Anti-Corporation Rant #3687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Oh also I never have any problems with corporations because I am a nice well-mannered young man with a respectable phone voice who is polite to the people on the end of the phone and so they are nice back to me
And I have no trouble because the whole damn lot of them think that i'm "posh".

But I do not want to live in a world in which the only people who are properly (and it is not 'well' it is 'properly' - the way that all people deserve to be treated) treated are those who sound the way that I do.