Thread: Subh Alliance
View Single Post
Unread 5 Jun 2005, 10:06   #11
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Subh Alliance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadar
Stop making sarcastic(assuming it was) and off-topic comments when you got absolutely no idea about it. .
You were the first person to go off-topic and have continued to do so in every single post there after. This is a thread about a new alliance not a 'lets all moan about NoS internal politics' thread, go bitch about that somewhere.

Unfortunately i'm stuck on 56k dial up at the mo, so i'll clean this thread up when i have a few spare hours later today .