View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:46   #81
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

I'm not a fan but last night, while channel-hopping, I saw BB was on... and two women were just starting what promised to be a big long snog. "Hmmm....", I thought, "mild Interracial lesbianism, channel 4 returning to its seedy roots \o/, yay tongues" and so on.

They'd been at it for less than 10 seconds when C4 cut to an ad break.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote