View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2005, 13:19   #80
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Big Brother] Discuss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
seriously though kemal needs to be shot, i know he has had bomb threats directed at him, and if i was one of the big brother staff id happily let one of those parcels slip through, because he has to be one of the most annoying faggots to enter that house and yes he may even be on the same level as FATTY-JADE
i find craig FAR more offensive than i find kamal. Not entirely sure why, but it could be the amount of bitching and crying that craig does. I only got all that from big brothers big mouth though, so im probably completely wrong and have misjudged the poor lad.

as an aside, is the guy who presents BBBM not fantastic? Well, i think he is anyway, hurrah!