View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2008, 00:05   #40
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Council strike, inflation and living cost

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball View Post
I agree with all of this. The Government has saddled the country with a huge amount of debt to pay for its spending, don't even get me started on PFI.
Can I get you started on PFI?

There's no way new schools or hospitals would have been built without it.
The lifecycle of the existing buildings was long gone (the maintenance bill alone for discontinued plant would be in the millions per year per hospital)
The problems have arisen where the local councils/trusts have had no commercial awareness and signed up to awful contracts with no performance measurement or cost control.

(I hate myself )

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote