View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 23:29   #40
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: [BBC news]were they right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Once upon a time most Christians would have probably been offended by satirical pictures of Christians.

They got over it.
Indeed. Life of Brian was banned in Norway for a few years. If something like that got made today, it would be totally out of the question to ban it.

Poor muslims. They* have acted like utter idiots. Every sterotype of themselfs have been "made right". First they started threathening the whole of Denmark becouse of one newspaper. Then Norway got added to the list, becouse one christian magazine (who I never heard of before) reprinted the same illustrations. Then Sweden got added on the "bad boys" list. For no reason. Now Hizbollah is threathning Denmark and Norway with "actions". Yeah, becouse everyone in Norway subscribe to that magazine.... 99% of the norwegian popluation didnt even know the magazine existed.
And then you read stories like this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4675504.stm

And the average euroean Joe starts to think: "what a bunch of idiots".
I know one thing for certain. Israel is having a good laugh now. The palestinians have made a lot of bad PR for themselfs.

Just imagine if I were to threathen Nodrog every time he said something negative about Karl Marx. Or if Norway would demand an appology from Tony Blair over the Top Gear guy who said Norway was ubershit and so on recently.

*some of them.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote