View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 02:15   #6
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [BBC news]were they right?

When I see some evidence to show that no Islamic paper has ever done something similar, then I might have some sympathy for their position. However, while highly controversial (and possibly unwise) in this case, satire is part of freedom of expression.

As for all the fuss over the depiction of Muhammed (forbidden by Islam etc), tough shit frankly. You can't impose the rules of religion on a secular society.

In conclusion, while the publication may have been unwise, I'd be happy that it is legal. Not necessarily right by many definitions, but not specifically wrong.