View Single Post
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 14:51   #25
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: For nothing can seem foul to those that win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminal
i just wounder how many rounds they have been doing this.. im surtan on that many of the hc/bc's in those allys got a "gf" or "brother" that uses the same computer..
Here I feel I have to step in. Your blatant accusation that Orbit's HC and BC have been doing this for rounds is quite frankly pure nonsense!
In the time I have been in Orbit within the command ranks (as you can see in my signature for most of my PA life) this has not been the case. That is: not with consent of HC nor BC and as far we could have known. We have never approved any kind of cheating.
If you think you can prove this otherwise, I invite you to do so.

On the Masta_Mark case: If he cheated, he was rightfully closed. Simple as that.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote