Thread: No surprise
View Single Post
Unread 2 Apr 2013, 23:34   #43
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: No surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexDrax View Post
huh?
I know what we are currently ranked as, we are sitting in #1. If your refering to

It wasnt to hide our ranking since its public knowledge but more of a statement over the last few rounds when folks have tried to push us into doing what they want us to do and not what we wanted to do. So taking not just this round but past rounds into account.
Plus people view TGV differently, some would classify us as good, some as crappy, top tier, mid tier, etc... It all depends on what standards they are using. That is why I stated "top X" and let everyone put in their own perception.
So what do you want to do? Roid all gals who contains what u maybe would classify as mid tier alliances? I miss the rounds where the top two allies would fight each other over alliance rank instead of trying to feed roids to their top players in top fenced gals.
Im pretty sure ND/CT or App will win this round, atleast they seem to have a plan stretching beyond pt500

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote