Thread: No surprise
View Single Post
Unread 30 Mar 2013, 04:07   #16
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: No surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Fang arent part of any block, arent hitting tgv, and dont have 30 players out of tag, and also dont have anything to do with megorock.

This is possibly the most fantastical thread ever made though, congrats.
What do you define as a "block"?

I think it's important to clarify so we know the boundaries of such. After all, what I consider to be a block may be very different to you (And I do have quite some experience in blocks. E.G Fury, Eclipse etc)

Secondly, what alliances ARE you hitting then? Or could TGV post in reply to whether they feel FAnG are hitting them or not?

Thirdly, can you confirm how many players you have out of tag? You worded it in a way where unless the number is exactly 30, you're not lying, so I just want to paint a picture of clarity.

Additionally, do you confirm/deny any agreements or interaction with MegaRock?

If you don't feel like answering some or all of my questions, please feel free to say "No comment" like real world political/business bodies.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote