View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 02:15   #4
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all
Re: Top 5 Most HATED PA players

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA
1.alki
firstly i'd like to categorise Ascendancy, as the downfall of PA,, bug abusers, he, old alki, is in this group, but he is lamer then lame... his posting is pathetic.. and he seems to have no respect for others... he is also very arragant...
2.JBG
Ascendancy... also in the 'forum asc' category, very lame, go around del posts from people not in their jerking circle
3.lokken
same as JBG but seems quieter, not so much of a prick
4.cartman
only had a few convos, just seems very lame tbh... will never admit anything he done wrong, his got this whole lame attitude going on
5.mobrulz
well this guy is pathetic, for more info read angels history....
So basically you are bitter with Ascendancy.. did u really need two threads to state that? :\
To be honest JBG, Lokken, Cartman and jer are amongst the least retarded people in this community, and mobrulz is hardly the antichrist either so I suggest u go outside and get some fresh air dude..
Furthermore..it spells "arrogant" not "arragant" it gets tedious when u consistently spell it wrong :\

ps. Alki is a newb.. but he isnt a bad person.
pps. ur mum..