View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2014, 00:04   #47
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for an Alliance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
Did they close your waves because you are a twat?
Nope it was actually a technical glitch that I changed my in-game name from Kaiba to Kai and the bot would no longer recognised me, I was annoyed by it simply because by putting the mouse over my coords or clicking them would have shown the large amount of def fleets I had sent in the round.

It's the main reason I dislike 3rd party apps running defence, they are prone to mistake through basic things. xVx used to use one too and it was horrid.

You see tho conno because hr hc are mature there was a mail sent apologising for it. I accepted that apology. My chances of a decent finish were over tho so I concentrating on helping where I had been helped, my galaxy.

Bf does strike me as having a hc team tho where 'being a twat' is common place and probably an Inc closable offence.

Now if you could kindly go back to throwing your toys out the pram in AD and losing the round we can all get some sleep
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote