View Single Post
Unread 30 May 2014, 20:55   #4
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Looking for an Alliance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
Hi. Can you tell me a little bit about yourself and why p3n rejected you? Thank you.
About me? Err... ok.

I dont know why p3n rejected me, munkee propped me and i was just told it had failed. You would have to ask p3n hc as to why.

I have played PA now for 22(?) rounds. I ran an alliance, HeX, alongside Jinkez, for 5-6 rounds in the late 30's. I feel im a reasonably accomplished DC and have been part of DC teams and Head DC in various alliances. I have also run BCing in some alliances too. When i have an interest to play i can be highly active and run a decent planet. I may have greivances sometime with the way HC's do things but i feel ultimately my intentions for grumbling are to push the team forward and consider myself a good team player for that.

Personally i am probably equally loved and loathed by people i have played alongside. Its always eventful either way.

I am capable of running a t50 planet when the mood takes me but in recent rounds i have found the stagnation has dampened my interest in seeing out the 7 weeks. Basically if you keep going ill keep going but dont expect me to flog a dead horse.

Last edited by Kaiba; 31 May 2014 at 07:09.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote