Thread: Alcohol or Pot?
View Single Post
Unread 5 Apr 2006, 15:42   #158
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alcohol or Pot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
OK, enough is enough. Dante has already established what a cost benefit analysis is. We have had anechdotal evidence and I have even provided the statisitcs, which you blithely ignored.

You are about as likely to get imprisoned for e possession as you are to get struck by lighting, if you are careful it is just not going to happen. Even if you are one of the less than 1% of e users who get arrested, if you are honest with the police (and White) you will get a caution. So there is in practical terms no risk here, you lost the argument a few pages ago.
I am unsurprised at my inability to get you to understand.

How curious you should analogise with lightning... lightning can be thrown so can convictions be.