Turtle!

Hala is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HOPupNdown
hmm id delete this thread quickly if i was you , not very
convincing . a planet that shares your ip happens
to launch at the same planet as you at the exact same
second ....
disgusting really , anyone bring tar and feathers ?
actually it makes me think that that particular instance was less likely to be an incident of cheating... You would have to be extremely quick to even press the send button in two seperate windows at the same time if you were doing it on the same pc to get it on the same second.

I suppose you could have 2 pcs and have it all setup then hit enter to launch @ exactly the same time but I struggle to understand why anyone would do that...

Assuming what Lepauli said is truthful about mit refusing to tell him the other evidence against him (eg. other farming/sharing/multiing) then I found it somewhat astounding that the PA-Team make it impossible for people to defend themselves by not telling them where they have supposedly cheated. How can one defend oneself if you don't know what you've done other than supposedly having broken 1 of the many rules that you have to abide by, and then if you're lucky they narrow it down to 1 rule such as farming... wow thats very specific. There would be alot less doubt about this whole closing issue if people were given a proper opportunity to defend themselves...

Oh and kerchie I don't think you can lecture anyone about cheating mate.
R4: n00b planet
R5: 5:1:10 Halaka of the Land of Milk and Honey - UV
R6: 35:15:10 Frozzy of The Honey Jar - WP - Later NoS
R7: 29:18:7 Muffin-Man of The Bakery - NoS
R8: 55:10:7 General Hague of The Alexander - Virus - Officer
R9: Scan planet - Virus - Officer
R9.5: 13:3:9 Mandrake of Duntion Wood - Virus - Officer