Thread: hi VGN
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 22:40   #48
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: hi VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by horn
but the reason i left #excessum was because you largely consisted of chronically unfunny people who didn't seem particularly interested in getting the cs server back up anytime soon.
You were all but booted out. Admittedly we did invite you in the first place since on the forums you're cool - sadly you can't turn that into IRC coolness Though that said, you were alright the first time round - then you left irc for ages, when you came back you were a right boring tit. But yeh, it seems to be a trend amongst forums people. So used to having time to think out well-prosed insults/witticisms/one-liners that you kinda struggle with the ol' flowing chat and continuous wit thats needed on IRC.

Back on topic (or the second topic of this thread at least) - I won't deny I belittled VGN. But as I've said before - they mocked us, I insulted them back. Its how the forums works isn't it?