Thread: hi VGN
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 20:21   #35
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: hi VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
If we kept the same hc team then eXcessum would easily be able to keep playing... some ppl would leave for ascendancy/eXi/etc, but we'd have a constant 40-70 membership. However, aye, think I'm right in saying most of the current HCs won't do it again after this round, and we won't recruit non-excessum hcs to keep the dream alive (like VGN do often).

tell me 3 nicks of ppl in current command (including bc/dc team) of VGN who haven't been VGN before (for at least 3 rounds) and i'll grant you this claim, for now i'll just call your bullshit nothing more than every other bullshit propaganda thread there is on AD. In all of which somehow the same few nicks pop up as frequent posters as they are all full of their own bullshit it seems.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN