Thread: hi VGN
View Single Post
Unread 12 Nov 2007, 16:40   #9
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: hi VGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjimmy
high up the Exc rankings ? doubt it.

lets just say its none of youre business why she got kicked out and about politics, excessum is prolly just another ally that wont be around in a few rounds, come back and mention our name again if you played another 10 rounds.

ty for youre time.
eXcessum as a community has been around since what? Round 3?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.