Thread: One for Dace
View Single Post
Unread 6 Jun 2006, 20:05   #18
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: One for Dace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I was told by the passport homies to phone up the embassies, I had 2 weeks left on my passport so phoned up the czech embassy in London to see if it was possible for me to gain entry and they said thats kosher. I also travelled around europe with less than 6 months less on my passport. From memory the only country who gets arsey is the USA.
I never knew "kosher" meant genuine. you learn something new each day. <3 dictionary.com