View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 21:10   #23
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: So, erm , Fable : The Lost Chapters

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I could see your point, BUT they are slow.. slow, slow, slow .. when it comes to casting heals vs that of a priest or druid. Not only that the health they regen is negligable and wont hold out over a long battle (excluding lay of hands which has a long cooldown). Although I admit to not looking into the changes with 1.9 so healing may have been improved.
You've clearly never seen a Paladin with a lot of +healing gear. We've got Paladins in guild that are easily as good as a priest when it comes to healing.

Granted, we wouldnt use them as sole healers for an MT in anything above Garr difficulty, but as a secondary healer to compliment a Greater Healing priest they are absolutely excellent.