View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 21:07   #22
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: So, erm , Fable : The Lost Chapters

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
TOEP and the Hero Charm don't really count, as whilst it is an "I Win" button, it's possible to make them useless in a pvp (up until this patch they were dispellable, and a stun/interrupt really spoils their usefulness), and even so it's still only every 1:30 that mages are useful, even with two of the best items in the game. In pve, anywhere where they'd be really useful, you can't use them because you'll pull aggro. They're useful at Ragnaros and Razorgore and Nef Phase 1, and not that much else.

I'm assuming you're a rogue. Rogues have problems of their own.
They're useful at.... All of MC. All of it, without fail.

Onyxia. Where everybody takes it easy on DPS anyway.

Razorgore, Vael definately (if your tank is losing aggro to your mages here, you want to shoot him) and well, yeah Nef phase 1, not all that much else in BWL. Chromaggus aswell I guess, but thats only for pure dispelling power, and the fact that you send 3/4 of the fight running in and out of LOS.

Rogues have problems of our own? What? I'm completely happy with my class. I'm a well geared rogue, I can take any class apart from fking warlocks in solo pvp. I do pretty well in group PvP as long as I have a reasonable healer and dont try and play Rambo.

Granted I think Hunters are in need of one hell of a balancing, but I dont see Mages or Rogues being a weak class at all.