View Single Post
Unread 9 Apr 2007, 23:35   #42
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
If this happened in real-life I would ignore him and talk to someone else. I wouldn't spend needless minutes berating him. If I did I'd probably get in the habit of telling people how they should and should not act. I'd construct my own little universe bereft of anyone who may act differently to the way I act. I'd create a shitty forum, yahwe.
surely a forum where everyone ignores eachother and doesn't care enough to post is a worse forum?