View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2007, 15:57   #137
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
I]Nodrog[/i]: I was complaining the weighted reputation system gives more power to the regulars so they can construct their preferred forum to the detriment of anyone who may not wish to live in this environment; therefore it forces a dull, protective clique. I can't see what rating your choler would gain.
Yeah, but you have to actually demonstrate that the system is being abused rather than just asserting that it is and then ducking out when called to justify this. It seems to me that most of the people who have red blobs are objectively terrible posters so it looks like the system is working.

Last edited by Nodrog; 12 Apr 2007 at 16:02.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote