View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2005, 15:04   #33
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts
Re: Marines - Out on the Fringe

Slick
(5th February 2004, 23:22) [slick]

Slick grew up in an orphanage and as of yet, had not found anyone he had got along with as well as a friend from there, so decided to go into crime. He soon became one of the leaders in hacking due to his computer lessons in the orphanage. He shortly thereaftert joined the mafia and became top of his class, more will come to me later... just wanted to give you a taster

(6th February 2004, 12:36) [Dachi]

So you want to be a computer-based Outlaw? That's a start, certainly. What kind of combat weapons would you want to use? If you're going for the kind of hacker character then pistols and knives and other such concealables would probably be best, but I'll need to know because Dexterity and Strength are relevant for pistols and melee weapons respectively.

Your last PM to me, along with the reply I sent to it. You implied in the last line that you would be returning with more detail to the history later, which I have been waiting for expectantly as it will give me a better idea of how to lay out your stats. Additionally, I asked for your preference in weaponry, which you have not, to my knowledge, returned.

Also, we do actually work with money in this thread, and your character did not start off with enough funds to buy a new computer )you start with $200 UN Standard - the laptop is $500. You'll have to either get the money somehow or steal it. Up to you.

Gokan
Seems good. Nice, detailed history as well, for which I grant you a bonus level of Pilotting.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote