View Single Post
Unread 13 Mar 2012, 17:02   #79
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Jagex - Ominously silent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
So as part of the community and THE MAN of pa, can't you tell us about what you talk with them?
"There is nothing new" means there is nothing, as there never was anything they told us.
Is this really their approach to their community? Do they actually know we are not happy with the way they handle things? Do you personally think they will do anything at all for next round (r47)? What mechanisms are there you can use to pull out some information from them? Are there any at all or do they treat you like a random customer?
There is nothing confirmed (waiting on something in the pipeline; the Jagex CEO was on holiday for a week and this has apparently delayed things).

I am certain that those in Jagex who are aware of Planetarion are aware that we're not all that happy with the way things are going at the moment.

I am hopeful that there may have been an announcement by Round 47.
I'm not really willing to reply to any other points that you've made, tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I shouldn't have quit playing PA as this gives me more time to bug you on forums
yeah jesus christ dude, start an alliance or something