View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 23:21   #22
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ohhhh man this was just *too funny* at work today

At my office the humor is like the time I had the wrong people arrested for murder. The look on their faces when they went in front of the judge. Hahahahahahahahah! It was priceless. Then they tried to sue me for being a brainless sot and found out that I have absolute immunityfor being brainless and when the judge told them that the look on their faces was once a again priceless. Hahahahahaha.

Ah the carefree life of an overpaid civil service worker.