View Single Post
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 02:07   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ohhhh man this was just *too funny* at work today

i got an error back cause one of my examiners had issued a passport with the middle given name spelt CAMPELL when it should have been CAMPBELL and the guy had written in and the tone of his letter was "total outrage" and he'd like written "it should be spelt CAMPBELL" and he'd drawn an arrow pointing to the "B" and he was all like "how could anybody be so stupid" so anyways he'd sent in his birth certificate and sure enough his middle name was spelt CAMPBELL so i loaded up the scanned version of the form he'd sent in and he'd spelt his name CAMPELL and it was a totally lawlsome experience for me so much so i phoned him up to tell him*

*technically if there's a minor change to a name (ie the dropping of a letter) we can accept it without any further proof so i reckon the examiner just went "well i guess the guy knows how to spell his own name *shrug*"