View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 14:11   #8
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: My encounter with PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridic View Post
Hey guys, and thanks for all the replies. It seems like my only options at this point would be to join a giant alliance or exile (sp)?

I am in a galaxy with my cousin and like 2 other solid players... the rest of the people don't respond to mails... people won't sign up so I can register an IRC channel... and no one wants to do any minister positions aside from 1.

I really hate games where I either join a blob or perish... I don't like either how so many people have just accepted it as how things are... Same problem in Eve, same problem in DF...

My zerg is bigger than your zerg... politics politics... zerg zerg

*sigh* I will start looking for an alliance though... because I really do like this game... just some of its facets are displeasing to me at this point.

Thanks again for the replies.
Hi mate,

fantastic to get feedback from a real veteran that has come back to the game. I am sure that with your posts here everyone would love to have a player like you in their alliance. There is a fair few lower ranked alliances that are helpful and is a great community. You need to get onto IRC and talk to a few of them.

The alliance that I would recommend you is Howling Rain. Now I am not a member of said alliance, but this alliance has all the qualities you are looking for. Look them up in the recruitment part of this forum and good luck and welcome back to Planetarion!