View Single Post
Unread 30 Apr 2009, 13:18   #1
Veridic

Veridic is an unknown quantity at this point
My encounter with PA

So, I played round 2-4 of PA way back when... I loved it, and I missed it. So one day I was bored and decided to look and see if it was still around. I was pleased to see that it was- and to my surprise this round was about to start... so I registered, did some catching up and started off.

I was happy to see some of the changes, and was enjoying playing the game... then I started to see the rickroll of 90 man alliances....

Wtf... seriously? I mean don't get me wrong I'm all about team play but when my entire galaxy has incomings from 8 different people totaling 120k+ ships a piece... it gets kinda dumb... especially when it's obvious a good amount of people have no clue how to play this game in my galaxy.

I went from rank 82 with no bonus used to like 650...

Now I knew I wasn't going to win or anything when I signed up... but I'm pretty sure PA would have a much larger player base and be more enjoyable for the avg person without 90 man power alliances having the ability to easily coordinate steam roll attacks over 10 ticks on avg.

Now that my whining is done... How the hell do the rest of you deal with this? How do I continue on knowing that my galaxy is now easy pickings...
Veridic is offline   Reply With Quote