View Single Post
Unread 14 Jul 2005, 19:35   #23
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Poker]The 2005 World Series of Poker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyfe
oh, and whoever neg repped me:

You forgot to sign it
now.

you know it wasn't me, because i've rep'd you twice now (even though you've neg rep'd me a lot, i rep for quality of posts you see)

and somebody does just have to point out that:
Quote:
You are a moron, I will now add you to my list of people to regularly neg rep, which at 20-30 points per rep wont be cheap.
technically he doesn't have to leave his name, because he knows who you are.
but

if you are interested in who he is 20/30 points means 2000 to 3000 posts, or 2000 to 3000 rep points or most likely a combination of the two.

god. i'm turning nice. i feel dirty